Pie Pineapple Pie
Also known as the Banana Cake with Pineapple Drip is a healthy, no sugar added, gluten-free pie that is ideal for children from 1 to 99 years old, with a vegan-friendly version with one ingredient change.
- 1 cup of smashed bananas (ripe bananas, the riper, the sweeter)
- 3/4 cups of raisins
- 2 eggs (or 1/2 cup of plant yogurt for the vegan version)
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1 cup of oat flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- Half of a pineapple
- 1 cup and a half of shredded coconut
Mix all the cake ingredients in a mixer (blender). If you put the liquid ingredients first, it mixes better. Blend it until everything is well mixed.
Put in a baking pan, and bake in a preheated oven for 30min (35min for the vegan version) at 180°C.
For the cake drip, blend the pineapple until it becomes a juicy paste. Ideally it should get to the consistency of a milkshake. If it's too liquid, yo can cook the juice in a pan until it dries a bit. Blend it with the shredded coconut. And spread it over the cake.